KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- High School degree or equivalent required
- Knowledge and demonstrated skill in trades needed for general maintenance and servicing of buildings and grounds
- Working experience with farm equipment such as tractors, backhoe, and commercial mowers
- Must have outstanding customer service and communication skills, a positive attitude and be flexible and courteous
- Demonstrate initiative, make sound decisions, and carry out a variety of tasks. Strong attention to detail
- Be cognizant of and responsible for the safety and security of our guests and fellow staff members
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Strong belief and commitment to the values and mission Girl Scouting
- Valid Georgia driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Position requires travel within the council jurisdiction
- Certification of Pool Operation and/or Class 4 Water Operator, a plus
Good physical health; must be able to read, write, stand, walk, stoop, bend and climb ladders and stairs.
- Must have manual/finger dexterity in both hands and be able to lift and carry 50lbs.
- Requires the physical ability to walk long distances on rough terrain for long periods of time
*Must successfully complete a criminal, motor vehicle and credit background check.